Brought to you by:
The National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses (NAON) is a nonprofit, volunteer-run organization that exists to enhance the lives and careers of orthopaedic nurses. Formed in 1980, NAON was designed to promote the highest standards of nursing practice by educating its practitioners, promoting research and encouraging effective communication between orthopaedic nurses and other groups with similar interests. NAON membership consists of more than 6,000 RNs, LPNs, LVNs, student nurses and associate members from across the country and around the world who share an interest in musculoskeletal healthcare.
The National Black Nurses Association (NBNA) was organized in 1971 under the leadership of Dr. Lauranne Sams, former Dean and Professor of Nursing, School of Nursing, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Alabama. NBNA is a non-profit organization incorporated on September 2, 1972 in the state of Ohio. NBNA represents 150,000 African American registered nurses, licensed vocational/practical nurses, nursing students and retired nurses from the USA, Eastern Caribbean and Africa, with 100 chartered chapters, in 35 states. The NBNA Mission: To serve as the voice for black nurses and diverse populations ensuring equal access to professional development, promoting educational opportunities and improving health.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting. Limited financial assistance may be provided for non-healthcare providers only. Click here for more information.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Latino Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Telemedicine Association
- Association of Minority Health Professions Schools
- Conference of National Black Churches
- J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- Nth Dimensions Education Solutions
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- To Our Children's Future with Health
- United States Bone and Joint Initiative
- W. Montague Cobb/NMA Health Institute