Brought to you by:
Community and Academic Programs Abstract/Poster Submissions
We are very excited to announce Movement Is Life is now accepting applications for the 2017 Abstract/Poster Submission for the National Caucus on Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Health Disparities!
We welcome your application to present a poster at our upcoming National Movement is Life Caucus, November 9-10, 2017 at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center located at 775 12th Street NW, Washington DC 20005. A major theme of the Caucus is to increase awareness of the link between osteoarthritis, obesity, and mobility. These issues disproportionately affect women and under-represented minorities contributing to the musculoskeletal (bone and joint) healthcare disparities. We are seeking to highlight community and academic groups with educational efforts which address this topic. Please remember that you must register for the Caucus using one of the links above before submitting your poster/abstract application. Click the button below to download the poster/abstract application and submission information.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting. Limited financial assistance may be provided for non-healthcare providers only. Click here for more information.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Latino Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Psychological Association
- Association of Minority Health Professions Schools
- Conference of National Black Churches
- J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- Nth Dimensions Education Solutions
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- To Our Children's Future with Health
- United States Bone and Joint Initiative
- W. Montague Cobb/NMA Health Institute