2020 Caucus Overview - Printable PDF 2020 Abstract/Poster Submission 2019 Caucus Program Guide Movement is Life
Catalyst for Change
Proceedings Report Movement is Life
Articles of Interest » Continuing Education Modules Collaborative Partners Shared Decision Making Tool for Knee Pain Start Moving Start Living
Brought to you by:
The 2020 National Caucus Addressing Musculoskeletal Disparities will take place at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown. You will be responsible for your own accommodations for this meeting and can take advantage of the group rate of $269 plus tax by clicking here. You may also contact the reservations department at (800) 228-9290 and ask for the Movement is Life room block in order to secure the $269 rate.
Reservations must be made by Friday, October 2nd to guarantee this pricing. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Movement Is Life is working closely with Marriott to ensure all social distancing, protective covering and sanitation guidelines are followed. This year’s Caucus will have limited capacity. Early registration is advised.
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown
November 12-13, 2020
999 9th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
p: (202) 898-9000
Travel arrangements are the responsibility of each attendee.
- Baltimore Washington Airport – 34 miles
- Dulles International Airport – 27.8 miles
- Ronald Reagan National Airport – 5 miles
- Gallery Place-Chinatown (Green, Yellow and Red lines)
- Union Station
- The Parking Rate for the Renaissance Washington DC Downtown is $53.10 plus tax daily/overnight for valet
- Self-parking rate: $35/daily
Climate and Attire
Washington DC weather in November averages a high temperature of 58°F and a low temperature of 41°F. For the most accurate weather forecast, you may want to visit www.weather.com.
Attire for all meeting functions is business casual. You may wish to bring a sweater or jacket to the meeting, as meeting room temperatures tend to fluctuate.
Once you have completed registration, you will receive an automated e-mail confirmation. In addition, a final confirmation will be sent to you approximately two weeks prior to the program.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Latino Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Conference of National Black Churches
- J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- National Black Nurses Association
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- Nth Dimensions Education Solutions
- Osteoarthritis Action Alliance
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- To Our Children's Future with Health
- United States Bone and Joint Initiative
- W. Montague Cobb/NMA Health Institute